Friday, June 18, 2010

Quotes - Las ultimas y nos vamos!

"...awww, that's so nice of you, I didn't know you were so kind!" - Ana Cruz @ me when I offered to take video at her wedding

"i knew it, my cuteness interfers with people getting my message" - Lili Aldrin - How I Met your Mother

"...uno momento dinner havin moi!!!" - Preethi Balasubramanian

"how do we know if they took our picture?" - Guest***stupidest q's***

"Carmen - me senti mal y...
Diana - Aparecio Vomitron?
Carmen - Y su escuadron!" - Convo between me & Carmen--LMAO she was SO funny!

"I'm not that social...just a good drinker" - The Von Bondies

"Rori - You look happy
Lorelai - Yeah
Rori - Did you do something slutty?
Lorelai - I'm not that happy" - Gilmore Girls

"Yo asi como maria de todos los angeles (inocente pero provocativa a la vez)" - Gichef--LMAO I literally LOLed @ this!

"You start where you left it whereas everyone has moved on" - R. Borges

",,,wow, you look really young to be a photographer!" - Guest--come on, I know I look young but not that young I can't be a photog! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment