Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Quotes

"Guest - (mumbling in "Spanish") You speak Spanish, don't you?
Diana - Yeah, but you don't" -- A stupid guest who thought he was speaking spanish but was really just talking crap in a non-understandable language

"I love your attitude...so honest!" - Jodie Williamson

"Se me cayo todo, explosiono" - Charlotte Arteaga


"You know what? You should do stand-up comedy" - Dorel (my manager)


"Sheahan - I'm going to the mass (for Christmas)

Diana - Oh yeah, midnight mass, right?
Sheahan - Yeah
Glenn - What time is it?" - LMAO Filipinos are funny little thingos

"You know you've been in medical confinement too long when you find yourself opening the bathroom door to get some 'fresh air'" - Karri Devereux


"Which is the highlight of a Mexican Telenovela?...When Rodrigo finds out he is his own mother!" - Irena Jevric LMAO it's funny coz it's true...well, you know what I mean.


"Odio marearme, yo me mareo hasta en los columpios y las marometas." - Adriana Guevara


"When I get back we gotta rock out with our cocks out" - Mike M. lol funny and stupid as usual


"Look at you, stylish little Mexican!" - Jodie Williamson


Para ver la lista completa de Quotes ve a: Diana's Quote Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment