Sunday, May 30, 2010

iPods al 2x1

Today, I bring to you two iPods of a couple of good friends of mine, somehow deeply related to each other and who I care very much about: Irena Jevric + Tejas Walke.

Irena aka Lil' Crapper's iPod

She's a good friend of mine, someone who knew me before actually meeting me and who loved me pretty much by default (for which I'm thankful) and who's not only crazy but incredibly retarded--in a good way though, she's funny and fun to be around, very loving and protective...sometimes she acted like my mom and took very good care of me while we worked/lived together; in a few words, the only person I'd share a SB Flash with lol.

Tokyo Police Club - Be good

Porter - Bipolar

Natalia Lafourcade - Busca un problema

The Twang - Cloudy room

Cindy Lauper - Girls just wanna have fun

Peter, Bjorn & John - Let's call it off
No Doubt - Let's get back

Muse - Map of the problematique

Faca - Mi deporte favorito

The Cosmetics - New comers

Amandititita - Odio a mi jefe

Cat Power - Sea of love

Metronomy - Another me to mother you

Tony Pastor - Indian love call

Cansei de Ser Sexy - Alcohol




Tejas aka Tej's iPod


He is an incredibly nice and funny guy, whenever there's a party he is up and ready for it, funky dancing and shots are his contribution. He's a very generous and hard working man. He's someone I love to do my "Eye-rolling skit" with--he rocks at it! He's like the Indian younger brother I never had and any girl would be lucky to have him!
La Gusana Ciega - Aquellos ojos verdes

Babasonicos - Carismatico

The White Stripes - Fell in love with a girl
Lady gaga - I like it rough

Aneurisma - Indian giver

Peter, Bjorn & John - Let's call it off

No Doubt - Let's get back

Marit Larsen - Only a fool

Hard-Fi - Move on now

Arctic Monkeys - Dancing shoes

The Zombies - Tell her no
Brian Birdwell - Soulful lovin' man

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Love burns

Elis Paprika - Drunk

Britney Spears - I'm a slave for you


No comments:

Post a Comment