Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Quotes!

"La seguridad se paga con la libertad" - Someone

"por fin podemos ver fotos tuyas sin el 'angulo facebook'" - Gichef to Jessica LMAO It's funny coz it's true!

"On to London where the sun dont shine - you will love it you little urban dwelling cold weather lova!" - Karri Devereux

"if you're really honest with yourself about about what you want out of life, life gives it to you' - Ted Mosby - How I Met your Mother

"I farted but it was nasty man, it was really bad!" - Ana Cruz

"- Wayne - I'm very tired
- Robin - I feel very tired too
- Wayne - Were you on gangway today?
- Robin - No
- Wayne - Then shut the fuck up! - Convo between Wayne + Robin--lol Wayne's was right!

"Los hombres no se agachan" - Guest

"- Diana C - Jacinto!
- Diana V - that's your new Spanish name
- Jason - What?! What about Sonia?" - lol from then on, I called him Sonia

"- Zetina - quien tiene hi5 todavía? por ahí andan varios compas y comas, pa'que les avisen de los sweet sixteen...
- David - Hi5?, no seas naco, si tienen eso, ni los invites!" - LMAO It's funny coz it's true!

"de las mil fotos q tienes 999 son de fiestas hahaha" - Jessica Jasso @ me on my Cruise pix lol


Para ver la lista completa de Quotes ve a: Diana's Quote Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment