Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Quotes Primaverales

"...well, I sometimes listen to emotional things, like Beyonce" - Laura Sciuto when talking about music

"hey chiquilica, you're very stylish eh, I like your style, you look better than with uniform" - Milosav Ristic when he saw me dressing like a normal-non-working-on-a-ship person lol

"BTW, I went through your blog and you didn't quote me, quote me Diana, make me famous!" - Preethi Balasubramanian--haha like being quoted on my blog would make anyone famous

"Rahul - You left 10 mins early
Nick - Oh yeah? When?
Rahul - When you had those mood swings of yours!" - Rahul & Nick after Formal Night lol

"...when we were at the 'school girl' party..." - Laura Sciuto, but she was actually referring to the 'Back to School" party haha


"Truth or Dare - What's your fave sexual position?

Nick - Doggie style...little dog and alpha dog" - Nick T. LMAO Best answer ever!

"How old is he (Giancarlo)? He's always smiling, is he like, old enough to be on the ship?" - Clarita Lulic


"mama t quiere contar q una orca se comio a su entrenadora" - Gichef


"Love u long time gimme ur big burrito" - Anonymoose per request of the quoted lol


"Cant wait to hear about the big Orgasm of the seas!" - Karri Devereux


Para ver la lista completa de Quotes ve a: Diana's Quote Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment