Monday, December 7, 2009

Quotes Para Compartir

"me cae muy bien, es super...guapa!" - A. Patron

"a mi la chava me dijo que llevara dolares y en el aeropuerto lo cambiara a rupias y que me iban a dar millones de billetes y me iba a sentir rica" - M. Aguirre

"Well, it seems like FOREVER since I wrote and I feel like a bad SBFF but you will forgive me cos Ive been very busy snogging the potato" - K. Devereux--lol those Aussies and their sayings!

"mira, ha de estar teniendo un flashback de todos los momentos que pasamos juntos" - Marcela about Vinod (our indian driver) lol

"and what do you guys do in Moscu?" - An Indian guy who mistook Mexico for Moscu haha

"Awww...poncho reminds me of my 'comadro'" - K. Devereux

"Guy - What language do you speak?
Me - Spanish
Guy - But why your english is like Australian? - Convo between me and an Indian guy--Karri would laugh so much about this

"hola hola dianita paisana, hermosa divina bailarina actriz cantante multidisciplinaria" - A. Pacheco

"i realize ur english is really good for a mexican!! u even type boo like boo and not like buuu" - Mike M.

"gosh, you're awesome at pics...I'm jealous" - Mike M.


Para ver la lista completa de Quotes ve a: Diana's Quote Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment