Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Nuevas Quotes

"Elvis - I was really not that impressed with Egypt...
Diana - ...said the Indian..." - LMAO Go figure, an Indian guy not impressed with Egypt, pft! lol

"My stomach hurts...it's like I've got babies" - P. Balasubramanian

"Oh man, I forgot to bring my oversized sunglasses!" - Mike M.--when he saw me and Karri wearing those lol

"Basically, all the guys are in love with me cos they're dickheads" - K. Devereux

"You've got a pretty good music taste for a Mexican!" - J. Williamson

"Mi mama no sabe colgar (con su nuevo cel), cuelgale!" - Gichef

"Diana - Tina Banana!
Zeljika (aka Tina Banana) - shut up 'I just hed 10 hours sleep and natural light' crap" - Me + Zeljka--LMAO she's jealous coz I'm home and she's still on the ship mwhahaha

"But you said you were not gonna sleep, you evil evil person!" - Z. Bibic

"NONONONO dios me libre de ponerme pedisima y cumplir el oraculo" - A. Guevara

"fun can obviously change behavior for the better" - Someone


Para ver la lista completa de Quotes ve a: Diana's Quote Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment