Friday, October 16, 2009

Quotes

"don't you have a brother that's as cool as you so I can marry him?" - K. Devereux

"The young man next to me said he was 54" - Old Guest--OMG, she thinks 54 is young! lol

"Awww...you're so cute when you're drunk!" - K. Devereux

"Oh Diana, you look so good when you cry!" - P. Balasubramanian

"You have a perfect jaw line!" - J. Agustin

"You have a lot of potential for being hilarious!" - Guest

"if only you had a penis we could work something out for sure...yeah, you would blow the wind up mi skirt" - K. Devereux

"I'm so gorgeous and magnificent that I always take pictures" - Old Lady Guest

"The great thing about a notebook computer is that no matter how much you stuff into it, it doesn't get bigger and heavier" - Bill Gates

"You're such a piss taker, aren't you?...my mates would love you!" - J. Williamson


Para ver la lista completa de Quotes ve a: Diana's Quote Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment