Monday, October 5, 2009

Quotes

"you gave me the 'were you educated under a tree' kinda look" - K. Devereux

"...la verdad no soy muy afectuoso ni demostrativo en la vida diaria, pero ten por seguro que cada sarcasmo y burla hacia tu persona lleva implicito un te quiero jaja" - A. Patron

"I must be getting my woman's period" - K. Devereux--when she realized she had all these pimples on her face

"Cuidate mucho, mucho sexo porfis y mantenme informada" - I. Nahum

"But don't I have to be 'comadro'?" - K. Devereux--haha she meant "comadre"

"Preethi - I want some Bailey's
Wen - What's that? Food?
Preethi - Food? Fuck you!" - Convo between Preethi and Wen--haha they're gonna end up getting married or something

"I'm so proud of Tina, she's like drinking alcohol and all" - P. Balasubramanian

"no sòlo la deseo sino que me gustaria lucir asi algunas veces" -A. Patron

"Don't hook up with any indian guy coz most of them haven't gotten laid and they're horny" - P. Balasubramanian

"(con Felipe) nos peleamos aproximadamente todos los dias" - Marce

"Let's dress up for Snorkel park tonight ...like whores!" - P. Balasubramanian

"I love taking pictures, I'm crazy about pictures...me? I'm my own paparazzi!" - Guest


Para ver la lista completa de Quotes ve a: Diana's Quote Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment