Saturday, February 13, 2010

Quotes

"Ese wey va a ser el papa de mis hijos, te lo juro!! Porque si no, me quedo sin bubis, he dicho!" Ingrid Nahum

"Irena - She's too short
Diana - yeah, but that's ok coz she's too cool
Irena - Like you! - Convo between me and Irena while watching Juno

"Dude, we're not as sexy as we think we are!" - Jodie Williamson after watching a vid from a Backdeck party lol

"did she get a hurricane up her skirt!!???" - Karri Devereux on Preethi

"I'm sorry, without my glasses, I have trouble hearing" - Guest--OMG, I knew that you could not see properly without glasses but that no hearing thing is new!

"...amo tu work socia" - Jimena Glez., despues de leer un post en mi Blog Barquil

"Ah, me da al soponsio...o como se llame!" - Gerardo Lopez

"Gichef - chipendale se me hace tan 80's
Diana - es kmo tomar un ferry para ir a calificar bomberos stripping in staten island haha
Gichef - calmate tu Upper east-west-south Diana" - Gichef (regarding NY & SATC, of course)

"Well girlfriend, may you continue to age gracefully" - Laura Sciuto--lol she says I look too young (everybody thinks so)

"sorry dids eske apenas aprendo a usar mi lap y soy down...mi compu es de esas feas pero fregonas" - Adriana Guevara

Para ver la lista completa de Quotes ve a: Diana's Quote Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment