Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The People (and my new toy)

Hey everyone! Just wanted to drop by and show you all my new toy and some of the pics I've taken with it. I got a new cam, veeeeery pretty--love it! I am so happy with it I've been shooting everything that I can: people, things, places, whatever. So, I came to show you some of the people I work with and some of the things I see on a daily basis in my new life. Ugh...estoy escribiendo en Ingles otra vez!!! Y bueno ya, weba repetirlo en espanhol, en fin...el punto es, aqui les muestro a algunas de las personas con quienes trabajo...estos son los que me caen bien, obveo faltan algunos, pero con mas tiempo les ensenhare.

Neat, eh?


Osh, error tecnico (la cx en Nassau apesta--siempre es asi!) Posteo las pix luego.

P.S. Marce: sorry, el MSN se fuckedupeo, pero si, Noviembre es la fecha...India--here we go! Wuv ya tons, Pata!!

No comments:

Post a Comment