Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Quotes Springbreakeras

"the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got" - Carrie Bradshaw

"If u hate them babycakes, I hate them too! *stomps feet*" - Mike M.


"yo sabia k 'once u know me u cant forget me' but not that bad!" - Me


"wow, you actually managed to do your whole hair routine!" - Dini Tesyawatie


"estas escaleras suben para arriba? - Guest


"D - ...no paso nada, te lo juro por Madonna

G - Zaz! Y manhana titulares 'Madonna muerta en choque de avioneta en Malawi'" - Convo between me + Gerardo L.--like I'd ever jeopardize Madonna!

"...romanian!! eeeeeeeewwwwwwww they are not gentlemanly!!" - Preethi B.--well, she is right!


"I - Those Mexican eyes...

D - what about them?
I - They're dangerous!" - Convo between me + Ilija

"El es brasilenho...es de Brasil" - Thalia Pineda


"I included a few of the photographs and tried to convey how hard it all was, but I don't think I succeeded in getting that across. The more I tried, the more romantic the pictures seemed." - Annie Leibovitz--that kinda what happens with me and my photographer ship life


Para ver la lista completa de Quotes ve a: Diana's Quote Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment