Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Quotes

"OMG, look! I can't believe how close the water is" - American Guest--pft, do you think the water being so close might have something to do with the fact that we're sailing in it?! Americans!!

"Ese beso me dio como una paz espiritual" - Diego

"Tonight I will sleep like a pig!" - Krisna after eating 9 slices of pizza

"si pongo mi webcam me ves? o tu mac no es digna d mi rostro? - Ads

"Valerie - This is not highschool!
Holly - Everything is highschool! - What I like About you TV Series

"tal vez no hablabas por que nadie te inspiraba a hacerlo, pero al volver con las mismas personas saldrà loser parlanchin" Ana P.

"Karri - Where are you from?
Diana - Mexico
Karri - but your accent is American" Me & Karri--pft, as if THAT makes me less Mexican lol

"I've never met any Mexican, you're my first compadre" - K. Devereux


"now he won't even look at me coz i'm his guilty pleasure!" - Dini T.


"La neta yo creo que ese es un invento que se inventaron para joder" - Paisana @ Explorer


"You're close but still two snags (as in sausages) short of a barbie (as in bbq)" Aussie saying


"You took such beautiful pictures...I mean, you had the saddest backdrop but, you took some really beautiful pictures!" - Explorer Guest


"If you want a professional camera, this (Leica) is the BESTEST you can have!" - M. Mandia


"Hay viejas insoportables pero si hay una que otra super linda, pero nadie como tu Dids!" - Ads


"I fucked the thing because I deleted the column like a mother fucker stupid idiot." - Adrian


"Es mas como...companherismo de sus companheros, digamoslo asi, no?" A. Solares (Mexican movie director)


Para ver la lista completa de Quotes ve a: Diana's Quote Collection

2 comments:

  1. pa q pones "comin sun"???? EH??? EH??
    nomas anda uno con la tentacion aki,,,,,ugh

    lol

    t amo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol es pa k no se me olvide lo k tengo k escribirsss

    ReplyDelete